Birthday wishes for mom: Mothers deserve the best birthday wishes from their children. Write the most touching message to wish your mom a Happy Birthday whether you are a preteen, teenager or a grown up adult. Reciprocate your mom’s never-ending love with a sweet greeting card or a warm text message. You can also make a collage of your childhood pictures and get it printed professionally if you really want to make your mom happy on her birthday. Do all these things and fuss over her. Make her feel like the luckiest mother in the world to have children who really care.
Birthday wishes for mom
1) No one can love me more, no one can understand me better. No one can inspire me more, no one can hug me tighter. Happy birthday.
2) Today I have a proposal for you that on your birthday – you can scold me all you want. In return on my birthday, you can gift me all you want. Happy birthday mommy.
3) Unlimited, non-refundable and free, is the kind of love that exists between my mother and me. I love you mom. Happy birthday.
4) You are the one I look up to, stay true to and love coming back home to. Happy birthday mom.
5) If my life was a planet, my mom would be the one responsible not only for holding it together but also for spinning it around so that I would have generous dozes of sunlight’s warmth and the night’s peace. Happy birthday.