Birthday wishes for ex-girlfriend: Sending a text to an ex on her birthday can send mix signals. It can make her think that you miss her. It may even make her believe that you still love her and you are not over your break up. But if worded the right way, a sweet message can actually build bridges and pave the way for a platonic friendship between the both of you. Depending on your situation, take ideas from this post to write a cute handwritten note or a funny quote on a greeting card for your ex. Just be sure about what you are doing because wrong interpretations can worsen the pain of your heartbreak.
Birthday wishes for ex-girlfriend
1) No amount of heartbreak can change the fact that you were once the girl whose kisses I starved for and I was once the boy whose hug you longed for. Happy birthday.
2) I hope you are smiling, I hope you are laughing. I just wanted you to know, that my heart is still crying. Maybe you have moved on, maybe you have found a new boyfriend. But to my heartbreak, there seems to be no end. Happy birthday.
3) We may not be lovers any more but we don’t have to be haters. We may not be the best of friends any more but we don’t have to be the worst of foes. Happy birthday.
4) I don’t know if you still miss me like how I miss you, but I hope that now you realize that my love was always true. Happy birthday.
5) You are a fantastic girl but we could remain boyfriend and girlfriend. It is a pity but not a reason enough to let our friendship come to an end. Happy birthday.