Birthday wishes for brother-in-law: This post gives you ideas for warm messages and funny quotes that you can write on your brother-in-law’s birthday greeting card. By definition a brother-in-law is your sister’s husband, wife’s brother or husband’s brother. But if you treat him like a real brother, the word in-law will never cross your mind. Whether you are a brother-in-law to him or his sister-in-law, celebrate his birthday like he is a part of your first family so that you create lifelong ties and a bond that lasts generations.
Birthday wishes for brother in law:
1) Everyone can be a brother to their siblings. But it takes a man of character and generosity to be a loving brother to his in-laws. Happy birthday to one such brother-in-law.
2) When I was dating your sister, she always kept telling me what a wonderful brother you were. Once I got married, I have found that out myself. Happy birthday to my dear brother-in-law.
3) Happy birthday to the man who is less of a brother-in-law more like a brother-by-blood.
4) I think we should campaign to have the word brother-in-law removed from all the languages of the world so that it remains as just ‘brother’. Then all extended family relationships would be as sweet as ours. Happy birthday to my sister’s husband.
5) You are my wife’s sister’s husband but that doesn’t stop me from calling you a brother of my own. Happy birthday.