Birthday wishes for aunt: Wish your auntie a happy birthday by writing something sweet on her birthday card. Post a funny message on your aunt’s Facebook, tag her in a cute birthday tweet or send her a text message greeting. For an aunt, her nieces and nephews are no less than her own children. So show some love and spoil her with a gift and a party, just like how she spoils you all year round. Make her feel like the world’s coolest aunt by doing something special on her birthday.
Birthday wishes for aunt
1) You are a parent minus the fighting, sibling minus the blaming, friend minus the betraying, mentor minus the obliging and a guide minus the preaching. You are my aunt but you play many other roles in my life. Happy birthday auntie.
2) I can’t wait until you have kids because I want to be an amazing aunt to my niece or nephew, just like you have been an amazing aunt to us. Happy birthday.
3) The only reason I was never scared to make mistakes when I was young is because I knew that you would always be there to defend me in front of mom and dad. Happy birthday to the best aunt ever.
4) You should take classes to teach other women how to be fantastic aunts to their nieces and nephews. Happy birthday to an awesome aunt.
5) If people celebrate Mother’s Day and Father’s Day, why can’t they celebrate Aunt’s Day? After all, an aunt’s contribution in a child’s life is no less important than a father or a mother. I officially declare your birthday as Aunt’s Day from now on. Happy birthday and Happy Aunt’s Day.