Birthday wishes for dad: A father’s birthday should ideally start and end with adorable hugs from his daughter, high fives from his son and kisses from his wife. Make sure you give your daddy the birthday he deserves by writing a sweet message on a card, posting cute greetings on his Facebook and making him feel like the luckiest dad in the whole world. If you are living away from him, leave no stone unturned to let him know that you are missing him on his birthday. Skype, SMS, texts, emails, tweets, messages on WhatsApp – do every possible thing to buzz your dad with funny greetings and heartfelt messages.
Happy Birthday wishes for dad
1) No matter where I go, no matter what I do, no matter who I am with, you will always be the rock that holds my life together. Happy birthday dad.
2) People rub lamps to find genies while I simply call out your name. Happy birthday daddy, you are my genie.
3) I will always trust in God because he gave me an awesome dad like you. Happy birthday daddy.
4) Happy birthday to a dad whose first name is brilliant, middle name is awesome and last name is fabulous.
5) No gift can ever match the gift of love and affection you have given me all these years. Happy birthday dad.