Find here 100+ Funny Birthday Wishes and Messages – Funniest B-day Status SMS you can write in your card. Save time and effort by using our ready made funny birthday wishes messages with images in your next funny birthday card.
Funny Birthday Wishes and Messages
- They say that with age comes wisdom. So you see, you don’t have all the signs of aging after all.
- It’s a true sign of aging when you’re candles cost more than the cake.
- Age is just a number. Unfortunately for you, that number keeps increasing!
- Happy Birthday! They say that what doesn’t kill you, only makes you stronger. I’m not so sure about birthdays though. 🙂
- Do you want the good news or the bad news on your birthday? The good news is, you’re another year older and another year wiser. The bad news is, the hangover is bound to be worse than last year so make the most of it!
- Best wishes on your birthday! I bought along a welders eye shield so that the light from all of those candles doesn’t hurt your eyes!
- Happy Birthday. I love celebrating with you because we have to get an extra big cake to fit all the candles… and more cake is always a good thing in my book!
- You should feel very lucky. Do you know how many people are celebrating their birthday today in the world? Yet, I chose to be here at your party!
- Happy Birthday! Dust off your dancing shoes and party like it’s 1999 (you were there, remember?).
- I just wanted to let you know that from now on all compliments given to you will be followed by “for your age”.
- When you get to your age there’s nothing funny about a birthday. So on your birthday let’s have another drink and pretend that you’re a spring chicken again. All the best.
- With this many candles on your cake there’s a serious risk of setting off the fire alarm. If only you got an extra wish for each candle! But I’m pretty sure it’s just one wish so make it a good one and have a great birthday.
- Stop trying to count the candles and just blow them out before they set the house on fire! Happy Birthday!
- Happy Birthday. Now that technology has taken over the world you’ll get a lot of birthday wishes on Facebook from people you can’t remember or don’t care about. Obviously I’m not one of those!
- Just think about the things that you would want me to tell you on your birthday, and assume that I said them. Happy Birthday!
- Don’t worry about getting older, you’ve entered the period in which people won’t judge you if you go look for a plastic surgeon! Happy Birthday!
- Congratulations and commiserations on your birthday. The bad news is, you’re another year older. The good news is, it’s all downhill from here. Interpret that whichever way you like!
- A lot of celebrities were born on the same day as you, which means they are as old as you are. One difference: they are rich and famous, you’re not! Happy Birthday!
- Do like me: keep saying you’re 18 with a few years of experience on your shoulders! Happy Birthday!
- Happy Birthday! Don’t worry about getting old, it just means that now you can get the best seat on the bus.